An Idea for a Book

I have an idea for a book; Home: The Wife's Mission Field. It would be about a womans role in her home and the ways that she can minister to her children and her husband.

What propted this, one might ask? I am tired of being told that I am to go out and befriend someone and minister to them. How in the world am I to do that when I have two very young children, who I would obviously have to take with me if I were to go out (and not only that but how would I be able to deepen a friendship when I have to constantly be watching my children?), a home to tend to with it's never ending chores, fix meals, be a help meet to my husband, and, let's not forget the most important part, study my bible! I can totaly understand how this works with a person who works inside or outside of the home, but how does it work, not only for me, but for other stay at home moms who don't work? HMM!?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes! Home is our mission feild! We are raising the next generation! Aren't we blessed!?
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. I remember so clearly the days have having 3...4...5 very little ones! My 6 birth children came in 8 years time! Those are busy years, that you will look back on fondly. Cherish them, hold them tightly...they don't last forever.
God bless you and your home!