The Daily Grind

Today’s To Dos
- Laundry: G & J (DONE)
- Clean Bathrooms (DONE)
- Office Makeover: Take down blinds (DONE)
- Office Makeover: Clean Window Sills (DONE)

Today's School Subject & Activity
We learned about the Hippopotamus today

What’s for dinner? Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken w/ Garlic Breadsticks & Caeser Salad

Ramble of the Day
When DH got home for lunch today he took his shoes and socks off and reclined in the recliner and I noticed that his calluses on his feet were bright red from playing softball last night. I felt so bad for him because he has to work with sores on his feet. I’ll have to make sure that I give him a good foot rub tonight. I Might as well give him a foot bath while I’m at it.

J was so cute today. He put on DH socks, as far as they would go, which wasn’t very far. And the end of the socks looked like the Grinch’s socks on that movie. Then he would put on DH shoes and the ends of the socks would hang out of the shoes.

After listening to Renewing Your Mind today, I’m rethinking the whole head covering thing. I don’t think I would wear them all the time but only for Sunday church. Hmmm.. still thinking about it.

Comments