Catching Up

Not much of a post, but I thought I should write seeing as I haven't written in about a month :)

  • I got a new book and I dare you to read it! The Way Home: beyond feminism back to reality by Mary Pride. (i'm glad to know i'm not the only wierdo out there)
  • Baby is growing very much and quickly running out of room.
  • I dreamt the other night that I had the baby at 10:30 in the morning in our home, but I can't remember where I had it.
  • If the baby is a girl we are going to name her Autumn Jillian. We are still negotiating on a boys name.
  • We are getting closer to being able to set of the baby's room!!!
  • Life isn't getting easier! :) I have more to wieght carry around. It's harder for me to keep track of the children! I run out of energy to finish daily household chores. It's very discoraging for me to get tired out at doing somthing that I know I am fully capable of doing.
  • My dear husband and I have been talking a lot more with each other about things that really matter. I so much enjoy conversing with him.

Well that's about all that has been happening to me and around my household. Hopefully soon I can post somthing that I have been working on for awhile. We'll see...

Comments

Nicole said…
Hi Tara!

I love conversing with my hubby as well. Especially after a long day of giving directives and lectures and disciplining and teaching...to children under the age of 4. It's nice to have an adult walk in the door that can carry on a "real" conversation! :)

Where will you be setting up the new baby?
Angela said…
Hi Tara,
I miss ya' a bunch. I LOVE the name you've picked for a girl...beautiful!!!