Our Christmas 2007

Our Christmas was so wonderful and so relaxing. Just the way it should be!


Let's see... First off I thought that this Christmas was going to be a dud. That's because DH got sick with the "slow-down-or-I'll-make-you-sick" bug on Friday night/Saturday (he has been very busy lately so it was bound to happen on the weekend of Christmas) So just to make sure no one else in our home would get the bug, during Christmas, i doused everyone in Grapefruit Seed Extract to boosted their immune system. I am so thankful that it worked!!


Saturday was a Christmas community event at our church which my DH was involved in. The group he sang with sang beautifully and he played a trumpet duet with another trumpeter in our church. The children thoroughly enjoyed making a bunch of crafts to hang on our tree and eating cookies. I had the most relaxing time just enjoying the music and sitting back and not being involved in something for once (I really needed to do that!).





On Sunday we all had homemade cinnamon rolls (which is another one of our traditions)



Then we put on our Christmas outfits and went to church. And fortunately I was able to get beautiful pictures of my children with the help of my DH's goofiness :)



















Monday, Christmas eve, we went up to Prescott to visit with my Mother in Love, Father in Love and my Sister and Bother in Loves ;) I had such a relaxing time up there! They blessed us with such wonderful fellowship, gifts, and yummy food.


G loves to walk their little dog and J loves to play with his uncles cars



After leaving their home to come back down to the valley, we stopped in Prescott Valley and looked at the Christmas light display they have set up every year. Unfortunately none of the pictures that I took really turned out very good.


On Christmas day we woke up and had our leftover cinnamon rolls then we did our last Advent devotion and then we opened up our presents. We gave J a work bench that came with tools and "wood" and we gave G a cradle for her babies and I made her babies a quilt. I gave my DH the Westminster's Catechism Study Guide and a new pair of dress shoes. My DH gave me a new Household Notebook and an actual worship CD called The Valley of Vision that I have been wanting.
With that I will leave you all with a picture of this years Christmas Tree

Comments

Angela said…
Hey Lady! It was so great getting to see you even if it was briefly. Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas! A comment also on your previous post...I had a very strange dream the other night...I dreamed I delivered your baby (you know since I want to be a midwife) and that it was indeed a girl...we shall see! :-)