Practice Labor...

A letter to my unborn little one...

Oh my little one, how I do wish I could hold you in my arms right now. I though for sure that you would be here wrapped up all snug and sleeping next to me. Early Sunday morning I thought you were coming and then again yesterday from 2:30pm to 7:00am this morning you were practicing your arrival. I thought for sure you would be here, but I guess I'll have to wait awhile longer, but I hope not to much longer, for my heart yearns to meet you and love on you. Whether you are my little Seth or my sweet Autumn, I love you with all the love that only this mother can give you.

Love,
Your awaiting Mama

Comments

Anonymous said…
Please call me when baby arrives.
Unknown said…
I can't wait to meet your precioius little surprise either.

Which reminds me . . . any special meal requests/preferences. I'm going to be talking to the ladies about a "Breast-feeding" friendly recipes, but do you or the family have any personal likes or dislikes? Let me know.
Nicole said…
Hey darling! I can't wait to see your new one. Soon the wait of your new arrival will be a distant memory! :)

I love you!
Angela said…
It won't be too much longer!! Can't wait to see your beautiful little one! Miss you!