Photography

Today I am going to write about having a hobby that you enjoy doing.


I love taking pictures and would loved to take really photography class at some collage, but when would I find the time to go to a class, do the homework, and still do everything I do at home? Well I found a free, yes free, photography class online. You don't even have to register for the class. Don't we all just love free things? Click here, if you would like to take the class too.


It has taken me two weeks to start to finish the first lesson, just cause I have bigger responsibilities that demand much more attention then a insignificant class that I am taking for my own interest. Anyway, For the first lesson I had two assignments.


Assignment 1 was to take an abstract photo. By abstract I mean that the subject matter is unrecognizable. I have completed this assignment and here is a couple of pictures.

Can you guess what these pictures are of?


Assignment 2 is to take a picture of the same subject from different view points. I haven't completed this project yet. (I'm waiting to order a tripod)I'm thinking of taking my sister out and photographing her for this project. I'll plan to update on this assignment as soon as I get it done.



Comments

Kamella said…
How fun for you!!! Now if only I could find a free cosmetology clas....nah probably not.....LOL!!

You did a good job on the 1st assignment...I have NO clue what it is...wanna give me a hint??