Family Update

Somehow I have found a few minutes today to post, so I will give you a family update.

Jonathan: He is taking a couple of weeks off of school at University of Phoenix to figure out how to get more of his tuition paid for so we aren't in debt when he graduates. Somewhere along the line I know God will provide, because He always has. His job has been stressing him out a lot lately just cause of work pressure to show numbers when the economy is down. I am so thankful for such a hard working husband who can stick to it no matter how much I know he would rather just quit.

Josiah: He is constantly amazing me with new phrases and how much he absorbs. He has been way into "reading" or should I say "preaching" from his bible. He has a miniature work bench that he uses as his pulpit and he props up his bible on it and preaches from it. It's so very cute :) I'll have to catch him when he is preaching next and take a picture. He has also been way into playing the piano. It has been very interesting to watch him learn about sound and notes. He will play a series of notes over and over again and sometimes he'll play one note and hum it on pitch.

Grace: She learned to use the big girl potty last month and has been doing wonderful. She even sleeps through the night without wetting herself. Although going number 2 has been quite difficult for her because she feared it, she is slowly stating to get used it. She really loves her baby sister. Yesterday I had my back turned and I turned around and she had picked her up almost all the way off of the ground : oops. Thankfully she didn't drop her.

Autumn: She is 4 months now. I cannot believe that! Why does time go by so fast? I am so thankful that I have been able to breast feed her this long (with J & G I dried up at 2 months). I have really enjoyed it and I feel more connected to her. She somehow gets a full feeding in just 15 minutes. I do dread, though, when she starts getting teeth. Speaking of teeth she has been really drooling a lot lately. She can sleep strait through the night from 8pm to 7am. I was sad to give up the 10pm feeding because she is sooooo cuddly at that feeding. I started her on cereal this week. At first she hated it but today she opened her mouth for me and she swallowed it.
Towards the end of her cereal she started "talking" while she was eating, and I quickly told her not to talk with her mouth full :)

Me: I've found out that I like to garden. Yesterday evening the kids were driving me crazy so I told Jonathan that I was going out to water the garden. I can't believe how much I enjoyed it. The part that I do not enjoy at all is that I have to wait until night, because it's too hot in the day, to enjoy my garden. We have two pumpkin plants, two watermelon plants, an Aloe Vera plant (I think it's dead because our cat keeps going on it), and 10 sunflower plants. One thing that amazes me it how all you do is plant a seed and water it and it grows. You cannot make it grow or talk it into growing it just grows. Isn't God's creation so amazing?!