Daybook Monday October 27, 2008

Outside my Window... It's 90 degrees and a tad bit to hot

I am thinking... May be I should let the children go swimming one more time this year

From the teacher's desk... We are going to be learning Up and Down this week and I'm going to incorporate some things about Fall.

I am thankful for... Blueberry green tea

One meal on the menu this week... Baked Potato Soup

I am wearing... Yellow shirt, hair in a bun, jean skirt and bear feet

I am reading... Still reading Louisa May Alcott

I am praying for... The election

Bible verse of the week... Psalm 92

1 It is good to praise the LORD
       and make music to your name, O Most High,

2 to proclaim your love in the morning
       and your faithfulness at night,

3 to the music of the ten-stringed lyre
       and the melody of the harp.

4 For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD;
       I sing for joy at the works of your hands.

5 How great are your works, O LORD,
       how profound your thoughts!

6 The senseless man does not know,
       fools do not understand,

7 that though the wicked spring up like grass
       and all evildoers flourish,
       they will be forever destroyed.

8 But you, O LORD, are exalted forever.

9 For surely your enemies, O LORD,
       surely your enemies will perish;
       all evildoers will be scattered.

10 You have exalted my horn [a] like that of a wild ox;
       fine oils have been poured upon me.

11 My eyes have seen the defeat of my adversaries;
       my ears have heard the rout of my wicked foes.

12 The righteous will flourish like a palm tree,
       they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon;

13 planted in the house of the LORD,
       they will flourish in the courts of our God.

14 They will still bear fruit in old age,
       they will stay fresh and green,

15 proclaiming, "The LORD is upright;
       he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him."

I am creating... I'm almost done with Josiah's Sock Monkey and now I'm working on Jonathan's Christmas present (I can't tell you what it is because he reads my blog)

I am hearing... The AC running and the wind chimes blowing in the breeze.

Reflection of last weeks happenings... See What's happening this week

What's happening this week... Not quite sure what we are going to do for Halloween. This verse run in my head when I think about just going with the flow and doing what every one else will be doing on that day. 1 Thessalonians 5:22 Abstain from every from of evil. I'm still researching and talking to my husband about what we should do. Should we "celebrate" Halloween or should we have a Reformation Party (because we are Lutheran)? I'll let you know what we did next week

One of my favorite things... Baby cuddles

What's new with the children... Autumn can sign more.

Here is a picture(s) I thought I'd share with you... What do you get when you put two toddlers, a 8 month old, a laundry basket and a camera together?

DSCF6100 DSCF6101

 DSCF6094  DSCF6102 DSCF6103 DSCF6104

DSCF6096DSCF6098DSCF6095DSCF6105     DSCF6093

Comments