Daybook Monday, November 10, 2008

Outside my Window... I'm sitting in the kitchen typing this while the children are playing outside in the cool 59 degree weather.

I am thinking... that I can't wait for tonight.

From the teacher's desk... We are going to be learning On and Off.

I am thankful for... the hard working husband that I have.

One meal on the menu this week... Grilled Honey Mustard Brats

I am wearing... Let's not talk about that but I do have my hair down for once

I am reading... The Other Side of Love by Gary Chapman

I am praying for... Lots of things

Bible verse of the week... Ephesians 4:26 Be angry and do not sin.

I am creating... I found instructions for making dolls out of ankle socks! They are so adorable. I am making both Autumn and Grace one for Christmas

I am hearing... The children jabbering to each other.

Reflection of last weeks happenings... Sometimes I get so lost with were to begin cleaning the house that I just don't do anything about it. But I  remembered FlyLady this time and she helped me get back on track.

What's happening this week... Surprising my Husband with a date, Josiah has a Dr. appointment and we are going to go up north to visit my parents-in-loves and see some friends that are dearly loved.

One of my favorite things... Seeing my children love each other

What's new with the children... Josiah went to go see a reconstructive surgeon last week to just check up on his head and he said that he might have a small fracture on his nose bone and to check up with his pediatrician. Grace is a drama queen :). Autumn is so tolerant of her brother and sister

Here is a picture(s) I thought I'd share with you...

DSCF6221b

DSCF6235 DSCF6217

Comments