Daybook Monday November 3, 2008

Outside my Window... Birds are singing and it's only 82 degrees, but I do have the AC on because there is no breeze to move the air through the house

I am thinking... I need to upload some pictures to my facebook.

From the teacher's desk... We are going to be learning Top and Bottom this week

I am thankful for... Our home and the things that God provided for us to put in it.

One meal on the menu this week... The best taco salad that I have ever tasted. Hearty Taco Salad. I didn't have any taco seasoning but I did have Mrs. Dash's Southwest Chipotle seasoning on hand so I used that instead and I used one cap full.

I am wearing... Pink shirt, jean skirt, bare feet, and my hair in a bun as always

I am reading... Still reading Louisa May Alcott

I am praying for... Faith to trust in God's all knowing knowledge.

Bible verse of the week... Galatians 5:1Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. KJV

I am creating... I haven't touched anything that I have been working on all week last week. I really need to get things finished.

I am hearing... It's peaceful right now because all of the children are taking their naps.

Reflection of last weeks happenings... For our Halloween we gave out candy, which was gone in an hour, and I had my mom, brother, sister and her friend come over for a Reformation Celebration. For dinner we had Papal Bull, which just happened to taste just like sloppy joes. Jonathan gave a quick history lesson of the Reformation. Then we made Stain Glass Windows and we were Ancient Scribes. For dessert we had a Diet of Worms cake. After everyone left and the children were in bed Jonathan and I watched Luther.

What's happening this week... The Elections : )

One of my favorite things... Taking pictures!

What's new with the children... Josiah fell last night and hit his head on a piece of furniture in Grace's room. His head was instantly swollen and kept swelling so Jonathan took him to the ER but he was released with an OK.  He's just tired today but acting normal. Grace's was so worried about him last night and kept asking where he was. Autumn learned to sign milk this week.

Here is a picture(s) I thought I'd share with you...

DSCF6198

 DSCF6209 DSCF6210DSCF6213 DSCF6145 DSCF6150

My little Cornucopian trolls

DSCF6195

Our pumpkin that Grace de-seeded, Josiah drew, and Jonathan carved.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like this format you are blogging in...a little bit of everything!!! Glad to talk to you the other day, we should so do that again soon! Thank you!

Love ya