A Picture post

For my 26th birthday, June 15th, my husband took the day off from work to shower me with love and attention. DSCF8841

Nothing like not having to cook breakfast in the morning and eating a cinnamon roll doughnut.

DSCF8850

My husband took us all up Mingus mountain and we had a picnic.

DSCF8848

We played on fallen trees and stopped to smell the flowers along the way.

DSCF8854

DSCF8858

We even took a family picture!!

DSCF8865

My husband tried his hand a whittling and made a happy face  :)

DSCF8866

We then went to catch some beautiful views of the Verde Valley.

DSCF8882

DSCF8870 

I wish I had gotten to take a picture of the dinner that my husband made me. He is not one that is a professional in the kitchen, but he made me the most tastiest dinner. I am so proud of him!! He even went so far as to make me a brownie cake!!

DSCF8897

  HE MADE THIS!!! It was so yummy!

We then played pin the tail on the donkey.

DSCF8888

I had such a wonderful relaxing day and I completely enjoyed!

Thank you, my dear husband, for making my day special.

Comments

Gail said…
I LOVE this post, Tara! I'm glad your day was super special! Now, I want brownie cake and donuts! The pictures are great, especially the family one! I love you! M.I.L.