27 Weeks, Josiah's learning, and a paid vacation?

This pregnancy is going way, way, way to fast for me. I hardly feel connected to my little baby bump, but God will supply the love that I need for this baby and I will love this little one like I love the other three little children that I have.DSCF9146

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josiah is leaning to read, write, and draw actual pictures! It's amazing! Oh and he is even learning how to write his name! For those of you who wanted to know I'm using Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons.

DSCF9135

DSCF9147

See the grasshopper he drew at the bottom? 

DSCF9150

He drew a picture of people holding happy face balloons.

DSCF9134

He LOVES coloring on the white board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do I explain being paid to go on vacation....?

As most of you know earlier this year my husband was laid off and he took a job up in northern Arizona (I say up because we lived in the valley) and we moved our family up there. For about three months now he hasn't really been getting much income (but when he has it has totally been the Lords doing) because, who wants to buy a roof or windows when they can hardly make enough money too. So basically we've been scraping by and living on our savings, that we so wisely saved up. He was offered a job to work for a Armored Truck company and he decided that we've had enough of the living off of no paycheck thing, so he took the job and has paid training this coming week and the week after. The cool part is that he gets to take his family with him on his training and the company is paying for the hotel (which just happens to be a resort!). This is many prayers answered in one!! When my husband first applied for the Armored Truck company and he had an interview, I prayed that this job would be the way that God would provide the financial, physical, and emotional break that we needed as a family. Isn't God amazing?!?!

So I am happy and oh so excited for this all around break from the past three month and that there is a benefit to it all.

Next time I'll be posting about our vacation!

Comments

LFlores said…
Tara,

This lit up my heavy heart!! It brings me great joy that the Lord is providing for you all! It's not only bringing you and your family closer to God but it's bringing me closer to God to see the amazing things that he can ACTUALLY do amazing things! Yes I knew this before but it was with faith as small as a mustard seed. I have hope; I have hope in the Lord that HE will do great things for my life!!! The Lord speaks to me threw your blogs and I'm growing closer to God!
HE IS AMAZING!!!!

OH I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!
I can't wait to see you all down here!!

LOVE YOU

Laura