Foto Friday Challenge: Macro

It's Friday again and that means today is the day I participate in the Foto Friday Challenge.

I love, love, love taking pictures in macro, in fact just about every picture I take is in macro, so I had to challenge myself and come up with creative ways to portray macro differently.

Here are my entries.

I love long eye lashes, probably because I don't have them, but my children do and that makes up for my lack of them :)

DSCF0423

This is Josiah's eye

DSCF0429

This is Grace's eye.

I love my wedding ring so I tired my hand at getting some sun flare in the macro as well. It's hard to get sun flare but I did get a little.DSCF0327

DSCF0326

I've never done macro with words so I tried my hand at that as well.

DSCF0440

You can participate in the Foto Friday Challenges as well at Rebecca's blog. The more the merrier!

Comments

Jemit said…
So many great ones,. I love the ring ones.. fabulous job!
Wendy said…
I too tried to get my wedding bands...but they just came out blurry :-( I think you did a really good job...Alot of folks posted eyes...including me...great job!! While I was scrolling down the page your son Andrew caught my eye, and I had to scroll back up to see why you had a picture of my son Asher. ha ha. He has a picture like that SO similar!
Bonnie said…
My littles got the long lashes too, but not me!
Beautiful pictures, I love the rings...
Tracy said…
More eyes! You are all drowning me in envy! My photos of eyes were horrible.

The words were a great idea, too. Especially the ones you chose!
Rebecca said…
oh. my. goodness.

Every shot is lovely-but that top one...with the lashes. Oh dear. I could hardly pull myself away! I would save myself a ton of money on mascara is my eyelashes were that black!

Good job this week! Your family is so beautiful (checking out your sidebar...)
Peggy said…
Doncha just love long eyelashes! How is it that they always to seem to be on men and boys? :) Dreamy eyes!

I love the picture of the Bible!! The way you were able to focus on Lord Jesus! If only we remembered to constantly keep him as our focus. Thank you!!
Unknown said…
These are just gorgeous photos! :) You have a beautiful family! I also have 4 little ones...its so wonderful!!! :-)

Many blessings!
Amy
Full of Grace said…
I loved the all, but My Favorite was the one of your wedding/engagement rings with the sun behind them- Stunning!!! :)