2 Months Old

DSCF0659b

My little baby Andrew turned 2 months last Friday. Time is a-flyn' so I thought I'd better hurry up and write his two month post.

What Andrew has learned this past month:

  • Likes to sit up in my lap facing out
  • Loves to look intently at his brother and  sisters, especially Grace.
  • Started to learn to arch his back
  • He weighs 10lbs 6oz and is 23 inches long!!
  • He coos and smiles when I talk to him (I love it when babies start doing this! It melts my heart.)
  • When I get him out of bed after his naps or in the morning, if he's awake and fussing, I'll call his name from the doorway and he'll stop fussing and look around for me. Then I'll walk to his crib and say "Hi, baby." and he'll smile so big! I love having a happy baby.
  • He's slept through the night (11pm 10 7pm) twice this month.
  • He doesn't like to fall asleep in my arms anymore :(
  • He loves the attention he gets from everyone around him
  • He doesn't like to be alone. (what baby does?)

Comments