Who needs TV when you have a...

 

DSCF0598

front loading clothes washer!!

After eight months of washing all of our clothes and other things on the gentle cycle (that's the only cycle that worked on my old clothes washer) My parents and grandparents surprised ( I mean I was so SURPRISED that I just broke down and cried my eyes out)  me with a front loading clothes washer.

The funny thing is that when they delivered the washer, they had two for me! My parent's-in-love bought me the SAME exact one and it was delivered on the SAME exact day.

Because of the new clothes washer, our clothes are dry in less than a day now instead of two days (our dryer is electric and we have a propane hook up. It saves us money anyway to hang up clothes on the line and it lets me get a chance to get away from the noise)!

The children obviously love it  and so do I!

Thank you Mommy and Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa, and Gail and Rich! You truly blessed me.

Comments

ktNcompany said…
that's great!
we have the same exact washer... and the funny thing is that i have a picture of my girls doing the same thing!

a piece of advice... leave the door open (if you can) after using it so it has a chance to dry out. b/c it seals so tightly, it doesn't allow the moisture to dry and can get musty / moldy.
Kamella said…
WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!


AWESOME!!!!!!!! That's something to kick your heels up about!!!!