Our Blessed Christmas

It's Foto Friday here again and this weeks challenge was holidays.

Christmas

DSCF0772

This was our first Christmas ever with a fire place and a mantel! I loved it!

DSCF0769

Our Joyful itty bitty Christmas tree.

DSCF0836 

For our Christmas we went over to my parent's-in-love home and my father-in-love made Italian Soup! It was so incredibly delicious. I think I ate three bowls of it!

DSCF0837

He also made some peanut brittle that was simply perfect!

DSCF0838

My mother-in-love made sprizer cookies and tasted good dipped in...

DSCF0839

Hot Chocolate!!

We had a yummy Christmas dinner which I totally forgot to take pictures of! My father-in-love made the BEST trukey in the oven I have ever had. He had soaked the turkey in brine.

DSCF0853DSCF0849 

I just love their tree and all of the ornaments on it!

And there's nothing like ending the Christmas day with singing and play carols together.

DSCF0860

Join Rebecca at her blog next week for snow pictures!

Comments

Rebecca said…
ok-seriously JEALOUS of that beautiful stone fireplace and mantel.

enough said.

Your holidays looked delicious in more ways than one! My favorite of all the photos was that last one. Oooohhhhh-it was perfect. In every way.
Unknown said…
I LOVE all these photos! SOOOOOOOOO lovely! Great job!! Seriously you made me super hungry! LOL! I agree with Rebecca, the last photo is my favorite also!

Thank you for sharing!
Love,
Amy
Bonnie said…
I really like the last one, it looks so peaceful...
Tracy said…
I love the ornament photos, and the last one of the guitars being played. It makes me so happy when my oldest gets out his guitar and sings while I work in the kitchen.
You have such a wonderful way of capturing pictures that others might not think to do. They are beautiful!!!
Wendy said…
I liked looking at the "story of your Christmas" The first is my very favorite..rustically beautiful!