Three Months

Andrew is three months old now. He has grown and developed so quickly I feel as though I'm in a time warp and the time  just keeps going faster and faster! That's one of the reasons why I'm documenting his growth on this blog, (the other reason is because he doesn't have a baby book, but I do want to make one on Shutterfly some time.)

Andrew's growth this past month:

- He weighs 11lbs 2oz and is 24in. long

- He had his first Christmas (which most of the time he spent in Grammy's arms)

 DSCF0828

- He coos and smiles

- He has rolled from his back to his tummy a few times now.

- He loves to be held and cooed by women, but he doesn't do that for any men besides his daddy.

- He can scoot around on his back! He pushes his bottom up with his legs, while he's on his back, and some how moves his upper body. It's rather strange! :)

Comments

Nicole said…
I can't believe he is 3 months old already! How adorable!