The weather outside is...

not so frightful living in middle of Arizona right now. The snow has mostly melted off of Mingus mountain and there's hardly ever any frost on the car windows in the morning. So I will have to post a picture from Christmas morning. As we left for my parents-in-love's home there was frost on our car windows so I quick grabbed the camera out of its bag in the car and snapped some photos while my husband buckled everyone in.

DSCF0824

DSCF0825

The following are from Christmas time 2008 when we went on a day trip to see snow in Forest Lakes, Arizona.

 DSCF6848

DSCF6902

Our first snowman ever!

If you haven't already you should join us at Rebecca's blog and post your foto Friday snow pictures too!

Comments

Tracy said…
I LOVE the first two. How beautiful!
Bonnie said…
I second Tracy, those first 2 are incredible!
Rebecca said…
Frosted pictures are great.

Your first EVER snowman? Wow. Sometimes you forget not EVERYONE is buried in wintertime and that little things like snowmen don't GET boring after 28 years for people who have never made them before.

Wishing for Arizona weather, right about now. ;-)
Jennifer said…
The frost on the windows is so beautiful.....I love frost.
Pitsch Family said…
I have to agree with the rest of the girls that your frost pictures are amazing. In Montana we have a much drier climate and dont see that kind of frost as frequent, so it really impresses me.
Jemit said…
Unique.. and I love your snowman.. he's a cutie
Wow the frost is cool! Amazing detail. That snowman is so cute!

Janey