Grace's 4th Birthday

My Grace Noelle was born on February 1, 2006. She was such an easy baby and slept so wonderfully!

Today she turned 4 and is blossoming into such beautiful little lady.

DSCF9304

Her favorite activities are coloring, crafting, and taking care of her little brother. When someone is hurt she is always right there helping me mend their hurt. Lately she has been very interested in helping me cook dinner. This week she made grilled cheese sandwiches with me coaching her, she knows how to toss a salad, and loves to help me cut up vegetables.

DSCF1454

She's totally a girly-girl.

DSCF0721DSCF1082

She loves having her hair done (which is not typical of a four year old), getting her nails painted and she loves to wear dresses. Grace's loves clothes! She gets so excited when I make her something. If I'm making something on the sewing machine she'll ask if it's a dress for her :)

Her appetite for food has changed. She no longer thrives off of bland food, like applesauce, crackers, and cheese sandwiches. She likes to eat meat now and she's the only one of my children that likes vegetables. 

DSCF8952

She loves going to the park and running carefree and finding little treasures.

DSCF8986 She reminds me of me when I was her age ( like cooking on a camp grill with rocks and sticks).

DSCF8293

She loves flowers!

DSCF1083

She still loves her bunny that she has had since she was 10 months old and she also is still her Daddy's cuddle bug.

DSCF1261

Happy Birthday Grace! I love you!

Comments

ktNcompany said…
aw, what a sweetie. she seems like such a gift - enjoy! 4 has been one of my favorite ages :)