She's Two

100_3426

Autumn was born two years ago today in her old bedroom in our first home.

A tradition in our home is that I make them their favorite breakfast, lunch, and dinners on their birthdays.

DSCF1557

Autumn wanted waffles for her breakfast.

DSCF1558

Another tradition that I do is to decorate their chair at the kitchen table with streamers and balloons. (I don't know when I started this)

DSCF1576

I also make them a birthday cake in the way that they want it. Autumn LOVES kitty cats so that, of course, was what I made her. Can you guess what part she wanted to eat first? Yep, the eyes :)

DSCF1577

After daddy got home from work I made her favorite supper. Caramel Apple Pork Chops!

DSCF1580 When we were all done with supper she got to open her cards and presents (I know it's cruel to make a 2 year old to wait to open her presents till the evening). Both of the older children made a card for her from paint and glitter. Most children, when it comes to opening the cards at their birthdays, they could care the least. That's not the case with Autumn, she adored each card and oohed and aahed over them.

DSCF1601

She got a dr. kit

Happy Birthday my baby! I love you.

Comments