7 months, Anniversary, Other stuff…..

My sweet baby Andy-roo is now 7 months old.

 DSCF2930

He eats a ton! For breakfast, lunch, and dinner. He’ll have a jar of baby food and an 8oz bottle at every meal. He sits on his own. He turns on his tummy in a circle and when he’s stopped he puts out a leg like a kick stand on a bike. He loves to cuddle with me and voluntarily lay his head down on my shoulder. He will go to any one (which is so nice!) and smile and coo at whoever is holding him (the older ladies at church LOVE this!)

My husband and I celebrate our 6 year anniversary this month by sending all our children to their Grammy and P.Pa’s house while we stayed overnight at an area resort. Our room had a Jacuzzi tub and a fire place. It was so romantic! For dinner we went to the Fire House Kitchen where we enjoyed a fabulous meal. A kind gentleman paid for our dessert (we shared a chocolate mousse) and we ran into the man who photographed our wedding, who was also dinning at the same restaurant.

DSCF2982

At the Fire House Kitchen

DSCF2983

Our Room

We went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast the next morning (I should correct myself and say we went to cracker Barrel for lunch because we slept in until 9:30am!) and then we went hiking.

DSCF3004

DSCF3005

DSCF3009

DSCF3011

We found a stream and dipped our feet in it for awhile.

We had such a beautiful time alone together and I do wish it could have lasted a little longer but life does go on…

 

This past month I started selling Avon. So if your ever in need of makeup, lotion, or facial regimens I would be so very glad to help you.

You can visit my eStore right here: Your Avon Store

I’ve also updated the side bar under homemaking helps to be current

I would also like to ask for your prayers…My husband grandmother is in the hospital right now and she’s not doing to well. If you could keep her and our family in your prayers we would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

Unknown said…
what a wonderful and refreshing weekend! i love your photos!