Antiques on the Square

In Prescott at the court house square twice a year is Antiques on the Square. This is something I look forward going to all year! This year I invited my Mother-in-love, my friends Kristin and Laura to join me. It was fun getting to walk around without having a hand to hold or worry about other motherly things. I was so glad that I my friend Kristin was able to get away for the afternoon and have woman time with her friends.

Here are some of the things that were at the square

IMG_1188

Old baby booties! Aren’t they adorable?

Theres a snake in my boot

 

A booth FULL of cowboy boots! 

 

theres a snake in my boot too

Old cars

Old cars. I wish I could have bought all of these cars for my boys just so I could throw out all of their plastic-junk-cars-that-break-two-minutes-after-they-get-them.

 

A tall tail

Tall tails about old things! I love this part of going to the Antiques on the Square; getting to hear stories about the history of some of the items.

Aged Love

This was my favorite part of the whole thing! Seeing an “antiqued” couple walking with their fingers interlocked together. I love it!

Comments