Our Independence Day

When we bought our house, I was so excited because it was built on a hill. and that hill just happened to be a direct shot to the park that host the Independence day fireworks show.

When I saw that Independence day was right around the corner I started planning a party. A simple little party nothing spectacular. I made BBQ chicken sandwiches in the slow cooker and a Red White, and Blueberry Poke Cake that I pinned on one of my Pinterest boards.

 

IMG_1360IMG_1361

When it came time for the fireworks show I got my camera tripod out and set it up and waited for the show to start. It was a fabulous show that I have ever seen. Coming for Phoenix it’s very hard to get a good view and still be able to hear the booms. So finally living in our own house up north it was a real treat!

PicMonkey Collage

Comments