I need your Landry closet ideas....

I have a confession to make....
I can not, for the life of me, keep my laundry closet clean!!!

And it drives me crazy!!!!!!!

You may want to keep your eyes closed for the rest of this post.


This space is under our stairs and in the kitchen/breakfast nook. It is roughly 3'x5'. The red curtains are hung there because the original sliding doors don't allow enough room to operate the washer and dryer. I bet you can't guess all I use for laundry in this closet....
Yep! That's all I use in the whole close plus the broom, mop, and canning jars at the very top of the picture above.

Do you want to see my one decoration?
Cute huh? If only my laundry closet looked that cute!

This is our missing sock box....and I guess a bib box (even though my toddler doesn't wear them anymore). It's SO hard to keep track of 7 peoples socks, so I guess I need an idea for how to deal with the missing socks!

Please give me ideas!!! For some reason I have a mental block with this laundry closet!!




Comments

LFlores said…
One thing I suggest is giving each member of your family a lingerie bag, each a different color, and each member of your family places their socks/undies in that bag. Upon washing, place in dryer, after drying each member retrieves their colored bag and puts their socks away!
And I bet you dad might have ideas and maybe build something?

Love you =]
-your sister