I'm back...

Hello blog world, it's me Tara.
Hello? Is anyone there?

It's been close to 5 years since I have blogged last and I love it that my last blog was our five year goals and starting on the road to minimalism. It's MIND blowing to see how far I have come as a person and as a family and I can't wait to share where we are now with you.


My, my, how you've grown
This is my family now! Yes we have six kids and wouldn't trade them for the world. And yes, if you are going to ask that questions, you know the question to ask the married couple of a big family, yes, yes we are done. And we are happy with that decision. Our oldest is almost 14 and our youngest is just about 5. The older 4 go to a charter school that we have all fell in love with and that coincides with our family values. I continue to home school the younger two just because I love teaching from preschool to 2nd grade. It's the best!

Where we live
I'm just squealing with delight to tell you we made it! We made it to our 5 year goal of living in a tiny home that is an off grid cabin in the middle of the woods on a creek! I can't wait to show you more of our home and land in up coming posts. I'll also be sharing how the whole off grid thing works cause I know you are just itching to ask questions, which you can totally do if you want. (the family picture above was taking in the woods where we live)

What we do
My husband is a full time music director at a local collage and he also paints houses on the side as well as tunes pianos. 
I on the other hand have set aside shooting photography professionally for awhile, just until the time is right. In the mean time I love sharing and coaching those who desire to live a natural, healthy and wholesome life.

I'm so excited to be writing again and to share my thoughts and wishes and whatnot's with you.... get ready.... here we go!


Comments