Daybook Monday, December 1, 2008

Outside my Window...It's dark and it's 62 degrees. I haven't been able to get in front of the computer all day.

From the teacher's desk...  Josiah and Grace are going to be learning this week front, back, below, and above.They will also be tracing lines from left to right.

I am thankful for... to be back in the swing of things!

One meal on the menu this week... Chicken and Wild Rice Soup 

I am wearing... A teal skirt, a pink shirt, and hair in a pony tail

I am reading... nothing right now

I am praying for... faith

Bible verse of the week... 1 Corinthians 1:3-9 Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way - in all your speaking and in all your knowledge - because our testimony about Christ was confirmed in you. Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed. He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day our Lord Jesus Christ. God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful.

I am creating... I have one item on my gift list to finish and then I'll be done! Maybe I'll write a post on what I've been making.

I am hearing... The clock ticking.

Reflection of last weeks happenings... Lots of yummy food. Wonderful fellowship. Lots of laughs. Enjoying my husband while he had four days off of work. Watching my children grow right before my eyes.

What's happening this week... I got most of the house decorate today except the Christmas tree, which we will get on the 13th. My husband and I get to go on another evening date. We are going to go stocking stuffer shopping and getting some coffee/hot chocolate.

One of my favorite things... baby laughter

What's new with the children... Josiah. I love this boy to pieces. He's at that age where he tries so hard to act "grown up" but at other times he just acts like he is a three year old (which he is).

It's so hard for me to remember that Grace is just two and that I shouldn't expect her to do things that her brother can do. I forget that they are not the same age sometimes. She has been way into coloring. She actually colors the pictures and she tries to stay in the lines.

Autumn is just starting to walk along furniture and she can go from sitting to standing without holding on to anything. She likes flowers, kitty cats (she can say our cats name, Jack), and any stuffed animal.

Here is a picture(s) I thought I'd share with you... DSCF6419

DSCF6393 

DSCF6405

It rained on Wednesday last week and when it rains the children know it means that they get to make a tent!

DSCF6404

DSCF6439

Today is my sister's 19th birthday!

Comments