Ch Ch Ch Change…

SO many things have happened since I have last blogged about life in general, that I think you all need an update.

Let’s start with the current.

  • We now live only 20 minutes away from my parent-in-loves, rather than an hour away! YEAH!!!
  • We are now catechumens at our new church home in Prescott.
  • My husband starts a new job tomorrow. He’s company that he got laid off from last year so graciously hired him back. This has been completely God’s will and it’s amazing!
  • My little baby boy, Andrew Levi, is now 6 MONTHES OLD!!!! Can you believe that?

DSCF2769

The mohawk by the way is home grown, not styled :) Doesn’t he have the blues baby eyes?

I hope to start blogging more on a regular basis (now that the move is over and life is settling), maybe like once a week rather than once in a blue moon :). I have been posting a lot on my photography blog, just because sometimes it’s easier to post a picture than to come up with something to say. I hope you have a blessed week.

Blog Sig

Comments

Unknown said…
I can't believe Andrew is 6 months old! Thanks for the updated pic of the cute little guy!!!