June 2012 in Review

Well it’s almost the end of July and I’m finally getting to putting my monthly review up! I like to do a monthly review for several reasons: to keep track of what the children are doing, so that when Christmas card letters have to be written I’ll know what to write about :) and for family to stay up-to-date with us.

The boys had gotten their jammies on and all was quiet (in their room) so I went to check on them and this is what I saw

IMG_1185

Josiah was reading Andrew a book! I’m so glad Josiah has brothers!  After having two rambunctious little girls right in a row I longed for Josiah to have a boy to play with.Andrew was my prayer for Josiah.

A tall tail

Antique shopping was my birthday present from my husband, so I invited my mother-in-love and my friend Kristin to come along with me. I blogged about it here!

IMG_1245

I love all things that have to do with the sky, weather, and outer space (something that my dad instilled in me). So on June 5th I was glued to the computer watching the Transit of Venus (or Venus moving across the sun in it’s orbit around it). This wont happen again until December 11, 2117, so I’m sorry if you missed. No one else really cared but I, at least, had fun! :)

IMG_1251

We had an awesome picnic with our friends at their park. It was just me and Kristin and all of our children until dark, when our husbands decided that they were hungry and joined us.

IMG_1262

My husband made me this yummy Blueberry Coffee Cake for my birthday breakfast!

IMG_1264 

He also got me these flowers!

IMG_1333

My sister also got married this month which of course brought family from near and far together for yummy meals!

IMG_1338 1

From left to right: Top row My mom, Audrey, Mary, Brian, Peggy. Bottom row are my grandparents Millie and Richard.

 

IMG_1356

Did you know that Brendan LOVES avocado's?

FB1

This month I had my first ever Photo-shoot! My mother-in-love so graciously invited me to tag along with her on this one. I had just a wonderful time! You can see more of their pictures here on my photography blog! I hope to get this hobby off the ground and start making money with it soon!

Comments